Spiritual healing

May 14, 2011

King - An ordinary man's perspective

Anyone who wanted to get his head shaved had to bow it while sitting before the village barber.There were no chairs at a barber's place in the earlier times in the rural Punjab.For this reason the village barber was fondly called a Raja(King).Here I am not talking about a Raja in that sense of bowing.Rather a Raja from an ordinary man's perspective by virtue of his qualities.
In rural Punjab a person is considered a King if ---
1-He does not need to borrow anything from anybody and lives within his means .
2-He has Guru's Gian(knowledge) in his Chholi(wallet).
3-He has no enemity with anyone. .
4-He enjoys good health or in other words does not suffer from any disease.
5-He is free of addiction(I have freed myself even from the addiction of tea and refined sugar).

If a person has the above qualities he is considered a Raja.It is said that 'O tan vaissae he Raja aa'(He is even otherwise a King or no less than a King)
By Waheguru,s grace I meet all the above criteria to a great extent My self is by Waheguru's grace,therefore, simply a Raja (King) no matter how humble my earning,living standard or my work as a private tutor is.