Spiritual healing

May 3, 2011

Intuition

A member at Sikhnet started a thread on intuition and my post was as followa---
A concious state of mind can easily tell the obvious things and the world calls it intuition.
Example 1-A crazy teenager drives rashly and an elderly bystander comments 'His bad times are near' and it becomes true.
Example 2-A person is in a high ego state and a Gurmukh says ''He is inviting troubles''.It happens to be true and troubles befall upon him and the world may call it intuition.
Apart from this there can be super concious state of saints who can foretell many more things.While meditating during my teenage I could foresee my children scanning my character.This lead me to be Amritdhari at the age of eighteen and now my children must be pondering over my earlier days or atleast I think they must be.My attachment with the Guru for the last 27 years could probably set an example for them or atleast clothe up my dirt(of the mind)or perhaps act as a character certificate.
The beard and the hair act as spiritual antina for me.I get to know that I must leave a place as it does not probably suit my flowing beard or Sikh appearance and I feel troubles and harrasments are averted.In 1984 I was near AIIMS watching the crowd while Mrs Indira Gandhi was assasinated.Something in me made me see the invisible tension and I left the company of my hindu friend,boarded a bus and reached home safely.One may call it intuition.As per my perception it is all related to the concious level of our souls.